See How much you know about Jason Aldean’s Wife (Brittany Kerr/Brittany Aldean)
Fans already know that the lovely Brittany Kerr is country superstar Jason Aldean’s second wife— the pair have been married since March 21, 2015. Did you know about her stint as a Season 11 American Idol contestant or the ugly backlash she received after being spotted getting cozy with the married singer-songwriter in 2012? Let’s get to know the second Mrs. Aldean better with the intriguing facts below…
1) After TMZ made the pictures of Brittany and Jason getting too close at a Los Angeles bar public, she deactivated her Twitter account due to the slew of nasty comments she received.
2) When American Idol first introduced its viewers to Kerr, people started searching her name, and as a result, her website crashed along with the site of the Charlotte Bobcats’ photographer Jim Merrill.
3) Her giant diamond engagement ring is at least 4 carats and square cut with a platinum prong setting.
4) Jennifer Lopez wasn’t the North Carolina native’s biggest fan and didn’t vote for her to continue to Hollywood after her American Idol audition.
5) Brittany attended South Mecklenburg High School in Charlotte, North Carolina where she played basketball, softball, sang in the choir, and was crowned homecoming queen.
6) Kerr was featured on the cover of the 2011-2012 Charlotte Bobcats Lady Cats swimsuit calendar.
7) She attended the University of Alabama, but briefly transferred to the University of North Carolina- Charlotte before returning to Tuscaloosa and graduating with a degree in Human Environmental Science.
8) Her best friend is her younger brother, Hunter. (She has an older sister too…)
9) Although she was a cheerleader in high school, she was deemed too tall and lanky for the University of Alabama squad.
10) In 2010, she entered a Victoria’s Secret Model Search contest and placed in the top 80.
Watch Jason discuss his personal life and reveal details about his wife Brittany Kerr in this Today show interview.
Jason Aldean Today Show Interview
Country superstar Jason Aldean reveals the truth behind Internet lore about him, including details of his wedding to Brittany Kerr, his passing on a baseball scholarship, and the fact that he used to drive a Pepsi truck.
Share these fun factoids with other Jason Aldean fans!