Garth Brooks Quotes are fun to check out as the country star provides some life wisdom from his perspective. Country music icon Garth Brooks, 57, was the first artist in history to receive seven Diamond awards for the now seven albums certified by the RIAA at over 10 million album sales each and remains the No. 1-selling solo artist in U.S. history certified by the RIAA with over 148 million album sales. The Oklahoman has also been inducted into the International Songwriters Hall of Fame in New York, the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame, Country Music Hall of Fame and most recently, the Musicians Hall of Fame. The Garth Brooks World Tour with Trisha Yearwood wrapped up in December 2017 after an impressive three and a half year long run. The tour smashed records previously held by such acts as The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Overall, the stint sold over 6.3 million tickets, making it the biggest North American tour in history and the biggest American tour in the world.
Here is a set of quotes that are attributed to Garth Brooks.
Garth Brooks Quotes (attributed to Garth Brooks)
- “Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers”.
- “You aren’t wealthy until you have something money can’t buy”
- “Stand straight, walk proud, have a little faith”
- “The greatest conflicts are not between two people but between one person and himself”
- “It’s funny how a chubby kid can just be having fun, and people call it entertainment”!
- “If I have any talent at all it’s from God, and my mom, who was on Capitol Records also”.
- “I don’t know of too many double Christmas albums, so it is something that’s new, and hopefully will be fun, and there’s plenty of stuff out there to cut”.
- “Whatever I do, I hope it’s quality, I hope it’s something that’s class”
- “I’d like to think a baseball picture is somewhere in my future”.
- “Just Keep Takin’ chances and having fun”.
Garth married fellow country star Trisha Yearwood in 2005. Here you can gain some wisdom from his wife Trisha Yearwood on what makes their marriage work.
Remember to share Garth Brooks Quotes and Trisha’s advice with other fans of the Country star.