Country music songstress Miranda Lambert was swept off her feet by one of the NYPD’s very own and secretly married the handsome officer on January 26, 2019! Get to know Miranda’s husband through this collection of Brendan McLoughlin facts below!
12 Brendan McLoughlin Facts
1) Brendan McLoughlin is a native of Staten Island, New York! Now, he splits his time between New York City and Nashville.
2) Officer Brendan McLoughlin is a member of the NYPD’s Midtown South Precinct. He is currently on a leave of absence.
This week these fine officers showed what we do best in #Midtown. PO McLoughlin apprehended perpetrator in a bank robbery in progress & PO Donato had a pick up arrest of a truck burglary closing out several open complaints. Job well done guys!! #ItsWhatWeDo #NYPDprotecting pic.twitter.com/7SooN2O9GS
— NYPD Midtown South (@NYPDMTS) March 12, 2018
3) Brendan is the father of 1-year-old son from a previous relationship. Landon was born in early November 2018.
“We have the best of both worlds,” Lambert shared with Extra in June 2019 about their marriage and Brendan McLoughlin’s son. “We spend time in New York, we get to see our adorable nugget, then we get to come back to the farm and have the quiet life. I’m enjoying the balance.”
4) Miranda Lambert’s husband is about 8 years younger than the star!
5) In his late teens, Brendan tried to break into professional modeling. He even created a profile on Model Mayhem, a website that helps models network and connect with potential jobs. You can take a peek at his page with pictures here.
6) Brendan McLoughlin first met Lambert while she was in town to perform with Pistol Annies on Good Morning America in November 2018. Ran’s bandmates, Ashley and Angeleena, helped bring them together…
7) Officer McLoughlin has been with the NYPD since 2013. He has also worked with canine officers!
— NYPD Midtown South (@NYPDMTS) July 23, 2015
9) Before marrying Miranda, Brendan had zero pets. Now he has eight dogs, four cats, and five horses!
10) Brendan is 5’11” tall and wears a 10.5 shoe.
11) Miranda often likes to sneak up on her hunky hubby when he’s doing chores such as cooking, laundry, etc… (Watch more videos here.)
View this post on Instagram
Happy 2020 y’all! This is our last Friday night off for a bit! Starting rehearsals for the #Wildcard tour with @codyjohnson and @lancomusic Kicking off on 1/16 in Tupelo MS! See y’all out there! House husband shirtless promo volume 4. #sweetchildofmine #nocougarjokesplease😂 #wildcard #wildcardtour (P.S. who looks like this after holidays in Texas? We ate a $hit ton of Tex Mex. WTH? )
12) In 2015, Brendan went viral for dancing to “Cupid Shuffle.” He has some moves…
As fans can recall, this is Miranda’s second marriage. The country star was previously married to fellow country artist Blake Shelton for four years. Following their divorce in July 2015, the “Tin Man” singer dated Americana singer Anderson East for two years which ended in April of 2018. She was also briefly romantically linked to Turnpike Troubador’s Evan Felker in mid-2018.
We wish Miranda and her husband nothing but continued happiness! Be sure to share these Brendan McLoughlin facts with other Miranda Lambert fans!
Click the image below to visit our YouTube channel and then click the red “Subscribe” button to get Country Music news video updates.