8 Brendan McLoughlin Facts
1) Brendan McLoughlin is a native of Staten Island, New York!
2) Officer Brendan McLoughlin is a member of the NYPD’s Midtown South Precinct.
This week these fine officers showed what we do best in #Midtown. PO McLoughlin apprehended perpetrator in a bank robbery in progress & PO Donato had a pick up arrest of a truck burglary closing out several open complaints. Job well done guys!! #ItsWhatWeDo #NYPDprotecting pic.twitter.com/7SooN2O9GS
— NYPD Midtown South (@NYPDMTS) March 12, 2018
3) Brendan is the father of an infant son from a previous relationship. The baby was born in early November.
4) Miranda Lambert’s new hubby is 27-years-old. That makes him about 8 years younger!
5) In his late teens, Brendan tried to break into professional modeling. He even created a profile on Model Mayhem, a website that helps models network and connect with potential jobs. You can take a peek at his page here.
6) Brendan McLoughlin first met Lambert while she was in town to perform with Pistol Annies on Good Morning America in November 2018.
7) Officer McLoughlin has been with the NYPD since 2013. It appears he has also worked with canine officers!
— NYPD Midtown South (@NYPDMTS) July 23, 2015
8) Brendan went viral in 2015 dancing to “Cupid Shuffle.” He has some moves…
As fans can recall, this is Miranda’s second marriage. The country star was previously married to fellow country artist Blake Shelton for four years. Following their divorce in July 2015, the “Tin Man” singer dated Americana singer Anderson East for two years which ended in April of 2018. She was also briefly romantically linked to Turnpike Troubador’s Evan Felker in mid-2018.
We wish Miranda and her new husband nothing but happiness as they enjoy being newlyweds! Be sure to share these Brendan McLoughlin facts with other Miranda Lambert fans!
Miranda Lambert’s 2019 Tour Schedule
APRIL 1, 2019
Loretta Lynn: All-Star Birthday Concert
JUNE 21, 2019
Country LakeShake Festival
JULY 17, 2019
Paso Robles, CA
California Mid-State Fair
JULY 24, 2019
Cheyenne Frontier Days
AUGUST 16, 2019
Country Thunder Alberta
AUGUST 2-4, 2019
AUGUST 8-11, 2019
Boots & Hearts Music Festival