Country music star Tim McGraw will celebrate his iconic career spanning over four decades with McGraw Machine Hits: 2013-2019, which is set to be released on November 20th! The forthcoming release delivers a look back at McGraw’s legacy with some of his most sentimental smash-hits such as Platinum “Shotgun Rider,” 2X Platinum “Highway Don’t Care” featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban and 3X Platinum “Humble & Kind.”
View this post on Instagram
The 14-track collection also highlights 2X Platinum “May We All” with Florida Georgia Line and a never-before heard cover of the Bellamy Brothers hit “Redneck Girl” featuring Midland. Watch the new lyric video below!
“Every now and then you want to go back and hear a collection of songs exactly like you remember them,” shared McGraw. “Even to go re-record doesn’t feel right because there’s something magical about what happened there when it happened.”
McGraw Machine Hits: 2013-2019 Track List
1. “How I’ll Always Be” | Chris Janson, Jamie Paulin, Jeremy Stover
2. “Humble And Kind” | Lori McKennaå
3. “Top Of The World” | Jon Nite, Josh Osborne, Jimmy Robbins
4. “Diamond Rings and Old Barstools” with Catherine Dunn | Barry Dean, Luke Laird, Jonathan Singleton
5. “Shotgun Rider” | Marv Green, Hillary Lindsey, Troy Verges
6. “Nashville Without You” | Kyle Jacobs, Joe Leathers, Ruston Kelly
7. “Meanwhile Back At Mama’s” featuring Faith Hill | Tom Douglas, Jaren Johnston, Jeffrey Steele
8. “Southern Girl” | Rodney Clawson, Jaren Johnston, Lee Thomas Miller
9. “Highway Don’t Care” featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban | Mark Irwin, Josh Kear, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
10. “One of Those Nights” | Rodney Clawson, Luke Laird, Chris Tompkins
11. “Truck Yeah” | Preston Brust, Chris Janson, Chris Lucas, Danny Myrick*
*Digital only version.
12. “Drive” | Ric Ocasek
13. “May We All” (Florida Georgia Line featuring Tim McGraw) | Rodney Clawson, Jamie Moore
14. “Redneck Girl” featuring Midland | David Bellamy
The celebratory release succeeds a year of milestones for McGraw. Making his return to Big Machine Records, he delivered his 16th studio album, Here On Earth, and first single from the album, ”I Called Mama,” which both landed in the No. 1 spots, marking a four-decade streak of No. 1s for McGraw.