Country music stars just seem to have a knack for winning the hearts of some really gorgeous and accomplished women. Meet some of the wives of your favorite country music stars below!
10. Although Hunter Hayes has not even proposed to Libby Barnes, the couple recently discussed how strong their relationship has become. There’s no doubt these two are headed towards marriage, but the country music singer has vocalized his willingness to wait for the perfect time.
7. In 2005, Dierks Bentley married childhood friend Cassidy Black. Since, Black has given birth to three cute kids— Evie, Jordan, and Knox. Earlier in April, she participated in the Boston Marathon. However, she did not run solely for personal accomplishment. Cassidy Black ran to raise money for Safe Haven Family Shelter of Nashville, an organization that benefits the homeless. Dierks Bentley scored big time by wifing up Cassidy Black.
6. Tyler Hubbard and Hayley Strommel will be celebrating their second anniversary in July. The Florida Georgia Line singer and his bride used their dog, Harley, as the ring bearer. Wishing the best to the young couple!
5. Two years after filing for divorce from his ex-wife, Randy Houser married Australian-born Tatiana Starzynski. The couple had a strict no cell-phone policy at their wedding to prevent wedding pictures with phones in the background. Best of luck to the country crooner and Starzynski!
4. Luke Bryan met his beautiful wife, Caroline Boyer Bryan, while in college. However, the couple broke up for nearly five years after college before reconnecting. Luckily, it has been pure, sweet love ever since. In fact, both Bryan and Boyer boast tattoos of their significant other’s initials. I guess beauty attracts beauty!
3. On March 21st, Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr celebrated their second wedding anniversary. Kerr used to dance for the NBA’s Charlotte Bobcats. She is also a black-belt, so don’t pick a fight with her. She can fight and look hot. What more could Aldean ask for?
2. Okay, Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins are the cutest couple in country music. With good reason, Rhett’s hit song “Die a Happy Man” is clearly about Lauren. They are living the dream and perfectly capture the title of “relationship goals.” Lauren is absolutely gorgeous! The two have announced they are expecting their first child this summer. That is going to be one cute baby.
1. Yep, I cheated. Although Carrie Underwood is the country music star in this relationship, how can she not top the charts? Her husband is not bad looking either. Mike Fisher is the captain of the NHL’s Nashville Predators. The Predators are currently battling the St. Louis Blues in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Either way, Mike Fisher goes home a winner becuase he is married to Carrie Underwood.
Be sure to share these hot couples with other country music fans!