Award-winning country music power couple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill will release their first album together titled The Rest of Our Life on November 17, 2017. The 11-song collection will be released on the heels of the title-track second single, penned by Ed Sheeran, Amy Wadge, Johnny McDaid, and Steve Mac. “The Rest of Our Life” shipped to country radio on Friday— keep an ear out for it.
Enjoy the official audio below!
The album features the CMA Award-nominated first single, “Speak to a Girl” and is available for pre-order here, with the track “The Rest Of Our Life” available instantly with digital pre-orders and to listen on all streaming services.
Teaming up with two of Nashville’s most accomplished producers, Hill and McGraw produced nine of the new album’s 11 songs with Byron Gallimore, and two tracks with Dann Huff. View the complete track listing and songwriter information below.
The Rest of Our Life Track List:
1. The Rest of Our Life (Ed Sheeran/Amy Wadge/Johnny McDaid/Steve Mac)
2. Telluride (Jon Randall/Jessi Alexander)
3. The Bed We Made (Lori McKenna/Liz Rose/Hillary Lindsey)
4. Cowboy Lullaby (Brett James/Brett Beavers)
5. Break First (Emily Weisband/Ashley Gorley/Jerry Flowers)
6. Love Me to Lie (Hayley Warner/Maureen McDonald/Nathan Chapman)
7. Sleeping in the Stars (Jaida Dreyer/Mark Irwin/Gareth Dunlop)
8. Damn Good at Holding On (Lori McKenna/Barry Dean)
9. Devil Callin’ Me Back (Jesse Frasure/Ben Caver/Nolan Sipe)
10. Speak to a Girl (Shy Carter/Dave Gibson/Joe Spargur)
11. Roll the Dice (Shy Carter/Bobby Hammrick/James LeBlanc/Meghan Trainor)
As previously announced, Showtime Networks will air the concert special Tim & Faith: Soul2Soul on November 17 at 9pm ET/PT on Showtime, on-air, on demand and over the internet. This marks the first-ever county music concert film for the network. In other recent news, Hill and McGraw will bring their Soul2Soul World Tour to C2C: Country to Country Festival in London, Glasgow and Dublin in March 2018. For complete information and tickets, visit here.
The couple also celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary on Friday, October 6th. Watch the sweet video montage of their relationship Tim put together below!
Share this exciting update with other fans of this talented country music couple and don’t miss them on their Soul 2 Soul Tour!