Luke Combs and Nicole Hocking first really hit it off while attending a singer-songwriter festival in Key West, Florida. Nicole spotted Luke walking down the street alone and invited him to hang out with her group of friends— the rest is history! Now, the pair are engaged and just recently adopted a dog named Jojo together! Although they are often spotted on the red carpet together at big country music events, they remain down to earth. Nicole loves to make tacos with Luke at home and binge Netflix. Listen to Nicole talk about their love story, new home, and more on the Get Real! with Caroline Hobby podcast here and check out some Luke Combs and Nicole Hocking facts below!
Luke Combs and Nicole Hocking Facts:
- Luke often cleans out the cat litter boxes and installed bird feeders outside to keep their two kitties entertained.
- Nicole loves fishing and also hunts, but she strongly believes that you should eat what you harvest. She looks forward to hunting with Luke and trying out the bow he got her as a gift.
- Nicole first studied civil engineering while in college.
- When she relocated to Nashville from Florida, she worked as a bartender and server. Eventually, she landed a job at BMI.
- The couple love watching murder documentaries, King of the Hill, Rick and Morty, and The Office.
- Luke designed his tour bus to feel ‘like the beach’ for Nicole.
- Nicole is obsessed with Subway’s turkey sandwiches.
- Luke likes to cook deer spaghetti!
- Nicole knew Luke was ‘the one’ almost immediately due to how well he treats his family and friends.
- Luke proposed to Nicole in their new home when it was completely empty— except for the previous owners removing their dog houses from the yard. Surprise?! Nicole’s cat also flipped out— puking, peeing, and passing out. After cleaning up that mess, Luke popped the big question in the kitchen!
- Nicole thinks she has RBF or ‘resting bitch face.’
- When it comes to wedding planning, Nicole has a private Pinterest board going but wants to hire a wedding planner. They are thinking 2020 for the wedding and think they have a location picked out.
- “Crazy Beautiful” is about Nicole and his upcoming second studio album will feature more songs about her.
Luke Combs and Nicole Hocking Snapshots
View this post on Instagram
What an incredible night at the #CMTAwards with my beautiful fiancé! Thanks to @cmt for having us and thanks to the fans for bringing us home the hardware. Tomorrow is the start of the next chapter, my new EP “The Prequel” comes out at midnight. Thank you to EVERYONE for getting us this far. My beautiful bride to be @nicohocking, my family, friends, the fans, the bootleggers, country radio, my management team, label, agents, business managers, lawyers, all the artists who let me open for them or opened for me, co-writers, producer, engineers, studio musicians, band, crew, bus drivers, truck drivers, local crews, cats, dogs and everyone in between for this crazy life. It has been a blessing and I can’t wait for you to hear this new music. I hope you love it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and from my family to yours. We’ll see ya at #CMAFest all pics by @davidbergman