This trivia quiz featuring the 48-year-old country music star is sure to challenge any fan. Be sure to catch Keith Urban on stage during his 2016 RipCORD World Tour which also features rising artists Brett Eldredge and Maren Morris.
1) What country was Keith Urban born in?
2) What is Keith’s middle name?
3) What was the name of the group that Keith Urban formed after moving to Nashville?
4) Keith has won the CMA Male Vocalist of the Year award three times. When did he win his first one?
5) How many children do Keith and wife actress Nicole Kidman have?
6) In 2010, Keith won his second Grammy for Best Male Country Vocal Performance. What was the song?
7) When Keith Urban was named as a judge on American Idol, whom did he replace?
8) What was Keith’s first No, 1 single on the Billboard magazine Hot Country Songs chart?
9) Keith has said that he won’t go on tour without whom?
10) Who invited Keith to become a member of the Grand Ole Opry?
No cheating— check out the answers after Keith’s “Little Bit Of Everything” music video!
1) New Zealand
3) The Ranch
6) “Sweet Thing”
7) Steven Tyler
8) “But for the Grace of God”
9) His personal trainer
10) Vince Gill
So how did you do? Brag below and be sure to share with other Keith Urban fans!