Here are some Maddie & Tae facts to test your knowledge of this popular country music duo. The pair blasted onto the country music scene in 2014 with their debut single “Girl in a Country Song,” and since then they’ve taken the world by storm. This song quickly reached #1 on the charts, making them only the second female duo in history to reach #1 with a debut single.
10 Maddie & Tae Facts
2. Maddie & Tae Ages: Madison Kay Marlow is 26 years old (born July 7, 1995). Taylor Elizabeth Dye is also 26 years old (born September 18, 1995).
3. While still in high school, the talented duo was first went by the name “Sweet Alaina.”
4. Their song “Sierra” was inspired by a bully who tormented Maddie in high school.
5. Maddie is Jewish and actively supports Jewish Charities.
6. They teamed up with Bloomingdales to release their first-ever clothing line in 2016. The capsule collection was called “AQUA x Maddie and Tae.”
7. Their joint bucket list includes becoming a members of the Grand Ole Opry!
8. The duo has released two studio albums so far in their country music careers including “Start Here” in 2015 and “The Way it Feels” in 2020.
9. On November 22, 2019, Maddie married Jonah Font after eight years of dating.
10. On February 21, 2020, Tae married songwriter Josh Kerr after over a year of dating.
Share these Maddie & Tae facts with other fans and click the image below to visit our YouTube channel, then hit the red button to “Subscribe” to future country music news videos!