Here are some Maddie & Tae facts to test your knowledge of this popular country music duo. The pair blasted onto the country music scene in 2014 with their debut single “Girl in a Country Song,” and since then they’ve taken the world by storm. This song quickly reached #1 on the charts, making them only the second female duo in history to reach #1 with a debut single.
7 Maddie & Tae Facts
2. Maddie & Tae Ages: Madison Kay Marlow is 24 years old (born July 7, 1995). Taylor Elizabeth Dye is also 24 years old (born September 18, 1995).
3. While still in high school, the talented duo was first went by the name “Sweet Alaina.”
4. Their song “Sierra” was inspired by a bully who tormented Maddie in high school.
5. Maddie is Jewish and actively supports Jewish Charities.
6. They teamed up with Bloomingdales to release their first-ever clothing line in 2016. The capsule collection was called “AQUA x Maddie and Tae.”
7. Their joint bucket list includes becoming a members of the Grand Ole Opry!
Maddie & Tae’s Tourist in this Town Tour Schedule
4/15 – Baltimore Soundstage – Baltimore, MD
4/16 – The Bluestone – Columbus, OH
4/17 – Manchester Music Hall – Lexington, KY
4/29 – Buckhead Theatre – Atlanta, GA
5/1 – Music Farm – Charleston, SC
5/2 – Von Braun Center – Mars Music Hall – Huntsville, AL
5/15 – Varsity Theatre – Baton Rouge, LA
7/11 – Temple Live – Wichita, KS
Share these Maddie & Tae facts with other fans and click the image below to visit our YouTube channel, then hit the red button to “Subscribe” to future country music news videos!