It’s every man’s dream, being surrounded by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models, and on Feb. 12, Chris Young will get to be the man in the dream.
It’s a brand new event to launch this year’s Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, the magazine’s famous annual issue that has been around since 1964.
The free two-day event starts on Wednesday (Feb. 11) in Nashville, on Lower Broadway between Fourth and Fifth Avenues, and will feature live music and a variety of fan events.
Artists participating include country and folk favorites like Chris Young, Holly Williams, Chris Stapleton, Will Hoge, A Thousand Horses and Nikki Lane, and well as local rock and pop favorites Sugar & the Hi-Lows, Rayland Baxter, Moon Taxi, The Ettes and The Weeks.
“I’m a sports fan. I’m a Sports Illustrated fan. I’m a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue fan too,” says Chris Young
“Let’s just say it is going to be a blast playing in Nashville next week.”
We are sure it will be!
- Feb. 19 – Independence, MO / Independence Events Center
- Feb. 20 – Bloomington, IL / U.S. Cellular Coliseum
- Feb. 21 – La Crosse, WI / La Crosse Center Arena
- Mar. 7 – Kahului, HI / Maui Arts & Cultural Center
- Mar. 8 – Honolulu, HI / Blaisdell Concert Hall