Country music entertainer Chris Young, who was just invited to become the newest member of the Grand Ole Opry by Vince Gill, just revealed the track list for his upcoming album, Losing Sleep, set to drop on October 20th. Working toward his third album release in under two years, Chris co-wrote every single song for the first time in a remarkable show of creative force, in addition to taking his third turn behind the board as co-producer.
Losing Sleep Track List
1. “Losing Sleep” – Chris Young, Chris DeStefano, Josh Hoge
2. “Hangin’ On” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
3. “Holiday” – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Johnny Bulford, Corey Crowder
4. “Radio And The Rain” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
5. “Where I Go When I Drink”- Chris Young, Tyler Reeve, Trent Tomlinson
6. “She’s Got A Way” – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder
7. “Leave Me Wanting More” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, John Pierce
8. “Trouble Looking”- Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose
9. “Woke Up Like This” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
10. “Blacked Out” – Chris Young, Josh Hoge, Jon Randall
“Every album you make as an artist, you want to continue to grow,” Chris explained in a statement. “And you also want people to be in love with it. That’s such a difficult thing to balance, but I think there’s a little bit of something for everybody on this record.”
Young, 32, experienced great success with his last album, I’m Comin’ Over, including a #1 debut, 3 chart-topping singles and numerous industry accolades including ACM, BBMA, CMA, CMT, Grammy and RDMA nominations.
Losing Sleep will continue to push Young’s career forward with musical growth. His dynamic musical style has become his most notable calling card. There are new collaborators involved on the record with high-profile names like Liz Rose and Jon Randall, while he continues to work with a core group of tunesmiths including Josh Hoge and Chris’s co-producer, Corey Crowder.
“I think the experimentation I did on I’m Comin’ Over was the most I had really done,” said Young. “So with Losing Sleep it was about continuing that. There’s stuff like the lead track, which is really different sonically from a lot of things in my catalog – and there are going to be things that feel more familiar, too. Each song has a unique vibe and life to it.”
Share this update with other fans of this exciting singer-songwriter!