Country music artist Chris Young, who was recently invited to become the newest member of the Grand Ole Opry by country icon Vince Gill, has unveiled the sexy new music video for his latest hit, “Losing Sleep.” Directed by Peter Zavadil and filmed at Nashville’s Omni Hotel, the sultry, romantic clip is sure to please his loyal fan base.
View the music video below!
Written by Young alongside Josh Hoge and Chris DeStefano, “Losing Sleep” is the first single and title track to the Grammy-nominated singer’s newest album, due out on October 20th. Chris co-wrote every single song for the first time in a remarkable show of creative force, in addition to taking his third turn behind the board as co-producer.
“Every album you make as an artist, you want to continue to grow,” Chris explains about the album. “And you also want people to be in love with it. That’s such a difficult thing to balance, but I think there’s a little bit of something for everybody on this record.”
“I think the experimentation I did on I’m Comin’ Over was the most I had really done,” adds the singer-songwriter. “So with Losing Sleep it was about continuing that. There’s stuff like the lead track, which is really different sonically from a lot of things in my catalog – and there are going to be things that feel more familiar, too. Each song has a unique vibe and life to it.”
Losing Sleep Track List
1. “Losing Sleep” – Chris Young, Chris DeStefano, Josh Hoge
2. “Hangin’ On” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
3. “Holiday” – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Johnny Bulford, Corey Crowder
4. “Radio And The Rain” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
5. “Where I Go When I Drink”- Chris Young, Tyler Reeve, Trent Tomlinson
6. “She’s Got A Way” – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder
7. “Leave Me Wanting More” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, John Pierce
8. “Trouble Looking”- Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose
9. “Woke Up Like This” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
10. “Blacked Out” – Chris Young, Josh Hoge, Jon Randall
Chris Young’s formal induction into the Grand Ole Opry will take place on Tuesday, October 17th, just days before the release of his 7th studio album, Losing Sleep. Be sure to share the Tennessean’s latest with other country music fans!