Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher are one of Nashville’s most popular couples. The 34-year-old country music songbird married Mike Fisher six years ago. Fisher’s career began with the Ottawa Senators in 1999. However, he requested a trade to the Nashville Predators after marrying Carrie Underwood. The couple will celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary this summer. Take a look at their cutest Instagram moments below!
1. In 2016, Carrie Underwood received a gorgeous gemstone necklace from her husband to celebrate Valentine’s Day. In February 2017, the country music star posted this picture of the couple celebrating Valentine’s Day.
2. Meet the pair’s adorable son, Isaiah. He just turned two-years-old in February, and he could not be any cuter.
3. Check out a proud Mike Fisher celebrating his wife’s success while attending the CMT Awards.
4. Carrie Underwood took to Instagram to show off her man. Although they always look good together, the pair cleaned up nicely for this picture.
5. Look at this adorable family photograph featuring Mike Fisher, Carrie Underwood, Isaiah Fisher, and Mike’s parents. The whole family was in attendance as the NHL star celebrated his 1,000th career game.
6. Wow! Let’s just take a second to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Oh, and if the picture isn’t cute enough, read Underwood’s caption.
Six years ago today, I said "I do," to this handsome fella. I meant it then and I mean it now. God put us together and continues to bless our marriage. I couldn't imagine this life without you, @mfisher1212 I am thankful for these past six years together (and, of course, for our beautiful son, Isaiah) and I look forward to spending the rest of our lives in love.
7. Of course the couple have a “duck face” selfie to accompany the rest of their vacation pictures.
8. As shown below, Mike Fisher never takes his wife for granted. Here, he posted a photo showing off Underwood with the caption “Holy Smokes!!!!” Carrie Underwood stated the necklace she is wearing was her Valentine’s Day present last year.
9. Despite pursuing time-consuming careers, the two show they have a playful side through this face swap photo.
10. Here, Underwood shares when she first locked lips with Mike Fisher. Apparently, New Years Eve is a big deal to the couple!
Be sure to share this fun piece with other Carrie Underwood fans!