If you are looking for a quick pick-me-up, take a peek at Caroline Boyer Bryan’s Instagram feed. The gorgeous Georgia native married Luke Bryan in 2006 and recently changed her account from private to public, so now everyone can catch a glimpse inside her life and be entertained. Since the account has been private for so long, there is a lot of Instagram stalking to catch up on. With more than three years of photos to choose from, there are no shortages of gems to enjoy.
Check out Caroline’s top 10 posts below!
1. Thankfully Luke and Caroline Bryan are not really missing any of their front teeth, but this photo proves that they would still be cute no matter what. Caroline hilariously topped off the post with an ironic caption, “class.”
2. In this post from the summer of 2015, Caroline’s Instagram features three generations of Bryan men. What a catch!
3. Well, this is one way to celebrate the holidays. It appears they love their ugly Christmas sweaters almost as much as they love each other!
4. Apparently Luke and Caroline drank some wine before catching a beautiful sunset at the beach. What a life and what a view!
5. “What happens at the cma’s….”
6. If we have learned anything from Caroline’s Instagram page, it is that the attractive couple love to dress up for the biggest holidays. In the photo below, the two reenacted a scene from the popular Christmas movie Elf.
7. Nothing says Happy Birthday like a picture of a goat being held be Luke Bryan, but of course that is how Caroline congratulated her husband on getting another year older. How fun!
8. It is official! We now know when life starts in the morning at the Bryan’s household. The answer is apparently 5:45 a.m. However, if your alarm clock is that cute, you can’t complain too much.
9. Too much cuteness in one picture! Take a peek at Luke and Caroline’s two children, Bo and Tate, fishing.
10. Luke and Caroline have quite the crew between their sons, nephew, and nieces!
Be sure to share this update with other fans of the attractive pair and their loving family!