On Thursday, March 16th, country music star Brad Paisley revealed his brand new Nationwide commercial through his Instagram. The West Virginia native is no stranger to singing for the large insurance company. Last summer, Paisley starred in a Nationwide commercial which ran during the Summer Olympics.
In the new ad, Paisley sings about two happy couples attempting to save money. As usual, the Nationwide advertisement concludes with Paisley singing the catchy jingle, “Nationwide is on your side.”
Check it out below!
Besides starring in advertisements, the star’s new album Love and War is set for release on April 21st. The 16-track record will feature several music icons such as Mick Jagger, Johnny Cash, and John Fogerty. The track listing is shown below.
Love and War Track Listing
1. “Heaven South”
2. “Last Time for Everything”
3. “One Beer Can”
4. “Go to Bed Early”
5. “Drive of Shame” (Featuring Mick Jagger)
6. “Contact High”
7. “Love and War” (Featuring John Fogerty)
10. “Grey Goose Chase” (Featuring Timbaland)
11. “Gold All Over the Ground” (Featuring Johnny Cash)
12. “Dying to See Her” (Featuring Bill Anderson)
13. “Solar Power Girl” (Featuring Timbaland)
14. “The Devil is Alive and Well”
15. “Meaning Again”
16. “Heaven South” (Reprise)
Be sure to share this fun news with other Brad Paisley fans!