Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood have been married for 8 years, recently celebrating their wedding anniversary, and they couldn’t be more in love. They have a beautiful son together and are both famous in their own right, Fisher being a pro-hockey player and social media hunting star and Underwood being…well Carrie Underwood of course!
Being in the spotlight means having your life put under the public eye and from where we stand it is clear that Mike Fisher is a supportive and loving husband and father. In honor of Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher’s wedding anniversary (they were married on July 10th of 2010) we have put together 10 instances where Fisher showed his love and devotion to his lovely wife.
1. When he posted how grateful he was for Carrie Underwood’s mom skills
“So grateful to have these 2 Awesome moms in my life!” Fisher said and also included a photo of his own sweet momma.
2. The time he takes to be an involved father to their son.
3. The time he posted an awesome pic of Carrie with amazing hair and wished her a happy birthday.
“Happy birthday to an incredible wife and an amazing mom with killer hair!:) All kidding aside you’re a blessing to Izzy and I everyday! Love you.” We love seeing the playfulness between husband and wife here!
4. When he supports her as a talented musician
5. When he not only waits outside her dressing room but also has a “Carrie” accessory in his jacket.
6. When he participates in couples costumes at Halloween.
“Trophy catchin for Halloween!” Fisher jokes. I think everyone can agree that he won first place with Carrie Underwood as his wife!
7. When he acts as camera man for Carrie and Izzy (while cracking back seat driver dad jokes)
“Yeah this is happening!! She tells me where to go too buddy” Fisher commented on the sweet photo. We are just impressed that Underwood can fit in the power wheels!
8. When he obviously gushes over his beautiful wife
9. When he helps Carrie support charitable causes that mean a lot to her.
10. When he supports Carrie by showing their son what an amazing artist and performer his mother is.
“Izzy’s first show! He’s proud of his momma!” Fisher says. How cute!
For all these reasons and many more, it is clear to see that Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood will be together for a very long time. Happy anniversary to them both! <3