Luke Bryan has defined himself as not only being one of the best-selling country artists right now, but being one of the most genuine (and cutest) singers out there.
Luckily for us, Instagram allows us to see some personal glimpses into the entertainer’s life. While the Georgia-born hottie has posted some absolutely adorable pictures over the years, we narrowed it down to our top 10 favorites.
10. This adorable post from 2014 was one of Luke’s first few posts, and was so totally cute! This little guy is sporting a “Little Bitty Luke Bryan Fan” t-shirt.
9. Throwback to the 50th ACM Awards when Luke and his lovely wife Caroline Boyer were looking sharp!
“Here’s to a great night with this beautiful lady. #ACMawards50,” captions Luke.
8. When Luke launched LBTV on Youtube, he posted this hilarious clip from one of the episodes.
Seriously, how cute is that laugh?
7. LOL! Remember when Luke played some hoops with Jimmy Butler of the Chicago Bulls?
6. Luke showed some awesome respect to our country while onstage!
“Happy #VeteransDay. To all of you who have served, thank you,” Luke captioned the photo.
5. Always a family man and a humanitarian, Luke knows that the holidays are about giving. This collaboration with the Salvation Army was an awesome post!
4. This picture of Luke and his two boys fishing is absolutely precious.
3. Jason Derulo and Luke Bryan- together!? This performance from CMT Crossroads was too awesome.
2. One of the best things about Luke is how much of a goofball he is. This picture of him on his ‘Kill The Lights Tour’ is absolute gold.
1. For hardcore Luke fans seeing how much his hard work pays off is amazing!
Share this with other loyal Luke Bryan fans!