Country music star Carrie Underwood has had an outstanding year filled with many blessings. Entertainment Tonight sat down with the songstress and helped assemble her ultimate “Gratitude List” for this year.
Watch the enjoyable interview below!
Carrie Underwood’s “Gratitude List” 2016:
1) Husband Mike Fisher. Carrie praises his work ethic, his role as a father and husband— and his good looks!
2) Son Isaiah Fisher. The songbird mentions that her little man has recently started singing her hit song “Dirty Laundry.”
3) A successful music career. This year has been a fruitful one for the superstar as she’s been on the road with The Storyteller Tour: Stories in the Round and absolutely cleaning up at awards shows.
4) Fashion statements. We love Carrie’s fashion sense and she admits that comfort is one of the main factors she considers when choosing red carpet looks. She’s happy that she’s found her perfect mix of feeling good and being comfortable in her ensembles.
5) Grateful for military members and their families. As always, Carrie has shown her gratitude for the U.S. military by performing at special events. She’s thrilled she can lend her support in that way.
Be sure to share this list with other Carrie Underwood fans!