Here are the answers to the 7 questions:
- The name of Garth Brook’s first wife is Sandy Mahl and they were married in 1986 and divorced in 2001 after filing for divorce in 2000.
- Garth Brook’s first album was “Garth Brooks” and it was released April 12, 1989
- His first #1 hit was “If Tomorrow Never Comes” and was released in August of 1989
- Troyal Garth Brooks was born on February 7, 1962 in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Garth Brooks won 2 Grammy awards..the first in 1991 and the second in 1997.
- Garth Brooks attended Oklahoma State University in Stillwater and graduated in 1984 with a degree in advertising…he later earned an MBA from Oklahoma State.
- Garth Brooks announced the end of his retirement October 15, 2009 and started a 5 year concert deal with the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas.
If you got these answers right, then you are definitely a Garth Brooks fan!